Friday, August 22, 2014

Turning twenty-two with French Connection!


Blazer - H&M
Blouse - Bershka
Skirt - French Connection <3
Heeled wedges - Zara

I turned 22 on August 21st, as of yesterday. Twenty-one has always been such a perfect age and number for me, that it really feels weird to grow away from it. I hope the next 365 days are going to be awesome, there is so much happening in the next months I'm looking forward to, including our move to the new apartment in Hamburg, which I will be sure to keep you updated on!

And I'm dedicating this birthday post to... French Connection! A love that will never die - hint: it's the skirt! I absolutely adore this combination with the white blouse and cropped military blazer and I hope you find it chic too!

Have a good night!

PS: I sometimes feel more comfortable writing in English, so if you want me to start adding the German text again, be sure to tell me that in a comment :) xoxo


7 comments :

  1. Alles gute Nachträglich! 22 ist auch mein lieblingsalter :D

    PS: Vergiss nicht dein Alter in deinem About-Text an der Seite zu ändern ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klassisch, schlicht aber doch besonder. Super Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöbes Outfit !

    http://www.page7hundred.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just turned 22 on the 17th! You look so beautiful, I love your combination. Very classy
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alles Gute noch zum Geburtstag und Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog :) Ganz liebe Grüße, Julie von
    www.juliesdresscode.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so cool and stunning in this outfit.
    Happy bday!

    xoxo
    http://incoloreddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo :)
    Sehr schöne Fotos! Ich liebe die Schuhe & die Uhr :)
    Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust & Feedback dalässt.
    Bunte Grüße,
    Marie von http://buntes-bonbon.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading ❤